Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lists, Lists, Lists

    Places I want to visit before I'm 30, in no particular order:
  • Patagonia, Argentina
  • Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Santiago, Chile
  • Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
  • Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
  • Caracas, Venezuela
  • Basically anywhere. Going somewhere? Take me with you.

    My favorite cooking websites, in a very particular order:
  1. Epicurious.com- The most comprehensive recipe source on the internet. Hands down.
  2. Cookstr.com- Compiled by chefs, for chefs. Their weekly top ten recipes are constantly inspiring, yet attainable.
  3. CooksIllustrated.com- Love all the recipes and the scientific approach used to explain them. I just wish it wasn't a subscription based site, otherwise it would top my list.
  4. EatMeDaily.com- Not a recipe website, per se, but the best compilation of food news, videos, and other content on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment